Thursday, August 29, 2013

REFLECTIONS ON WEEK 1

1. A factor that might affect my participation is that I'm a HUGE procrastinator. I tend to be rather careless when it comes to doing assignments. As you can probably tell by the time stamps of my previous posts you've probably noticed. Transportation wise I take the school bus. But if I ever overslept and missed it the bus, then I'd have to take the transit bus, but I wouldn't make it to this class.

2. When I was a sophomore, Mrs. Byrne was my English teacher. She had a blog of her own and technically prepared me for this class. What I learned was that I didn't have an excuse to not do work if she posted the work.

3. What I'm most excited about is learning to become a writer and better improve my writing skills. What I look forward to is setting up my senior resume, so I could be of to college (hopefully...). To me this sounds better then working the night shift at a drive-thru.

No comments:

Post a Comment