Wednesday, February 12, 2014

FAILURE TO LAUNCH

I'm not talking about the romantic comedy starring Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew McConaughey. However I might have gotten the title of this post due to this movie. As you may have already seen/read not much work has been done on my blog. Nothing important has been posted. I feel like I'm missing the rocket fluid I need to finally take off. I do have some fellow rocket scientists trying to assist me with the system failure, but I'm not really taking their advise into consideration. I continue to ignore the fact that work has to be done, and distract myself with other things I value to do than the work I'm expected to do. I question myself periodically wondering if I have made the right decisions. Where have these decisions led me? Do I want to continue doing what I'm doing? I like it here on Earth and I'm not ready to venture into space...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment